Matthew Flinders Anglican College has adopted the Student Protection in Anglican Schools Policy and Procedures, Anglican Church Southern Queensland. The policy and procedures provide the written processes for how Matthew Flinders Anglican College will respond to allegations of sexual abuse, likely sexual abuse, harm or risk of harm of a student by another person or inappropriate behaviour of a staff member or volunteer to a student.
Statement of Commitment
Matthew Flinders Anglican College supports the rights of children and young people and is committed to ensuring the safety, welfare and wellbeing of students. Matthew Flinders Anglican College will respond to allegations of student harm resulting from the conduct or actions of any person, including that of employees.
This commitment includes the provision of a safe and supportive living and learning environment for all students and requires all employees, volunteers and visitors to model and encourage behaviour that upholds the dignity and protection of students from harm.
In support of this commitment, Matthew Flinders Anglican College is dedicated to our Child and Youth Risk Management strategy, which includes having relevant policies, procedures and training in place to effectively address the safety and wellbeing of students in their care.
- Child and Youth Risk Management Strategy November 2019
- College Community Code of Conduct
- Complaints Management Policy 2019
- Student Protection in Anglican Schools – A Guide for Parents
- Managing Breaches of the Child and Youth Risk Management Strategy December 2019
- Student Protection in Anglican Schools 2019
- Student Protection Procedure in Anglican Schools 2019
- Blue Card – Working with Children Check
- Volunteer and Visitor Guide