The key purpose of our Flinders Parents and Friends’ Association (P&F) is to offer support to Matthew Flinders Anglican College by providing resources to best support the wellbeing and development of our students and staff, while strengthening family and community engagement. Our P&F enjoys a mutually beneficial and respectful relationship with our College management team and Board. Flinders P&F offers:
- a voice of representation for our parent body
- a vehicle for parent engagement with the school senior management team through monthly meetings
- assistance with strengthening parent and carers community engagement within our College
- an umbrella structure that supports a wide range of extracurricular activities in the form of the various supporter groups.
- All parents are welcome to attend P&F meetings and to participate in P&F activities.
There are no events at this time.