The key purpose of our Flinders Parents and Friends’ Association (P&F) is to offer support to Matthew Flinders Anglican College by providing resources to best support the wellbeing and development of our students and staff, while strengthening family and community engagement.
Our P&F enjoys a mutually beneficial and respectful relationship with our College management team and Board.
Flinders P&F offers:
- a voice of representation for our parent body
- a vehicle for parent engagement with the school senior management team through monthly meetings
- assistance with strengthening parent and carers community engagement within our College
- an umbrella structure that supports a wide range of extracurricular activities in the form of the various supporter groups.
- All parents are welcome to attend P&F meetings and to participate in P&F activities.
Our P&F conducts several fundraising and social events each year to benefit our College and to promote the inclusive and supportive nature of our Flinders community.
Parents are encouraged to join Flinders P&F group on MyFlinders to receive P&F communication.
There are no events at this time.