Our Flinders Parents and Friends’ Association (P&F) aims to support Matthew Flinders Anglican College by providing resources that enhance the wellbeing and development of our students and staff. It is also a focus to engage family and community.
Our P&F enjoys a mutually beneficial and respectful relationship with our College management team and Board.
Flinders P&F offers:
- a voice of representation for our parent body
- a vehicle for parent engagement with the school senior management team through monthly meetings
- assistance with strengthening parent and carers community engagement within our College
- an umbrella structure that supports a wide range of extracurricular activities in the form of the various supporter groups.
- All parents are welcome to attend P&F meetings and to participate in P&F activities.
There are several fundraising and social events organised each year to benefit our College and to promote the inclusive and supportive nature of our Flinders community.
Parents are encouraged to join the Flinders P&F group on MyFlinders to receive P&F communication and information about meetings and events.
Monday, 8 February - Mix & Mingle meeting
Monday, 8 March
Monday, 19 April
Monday, 10 May - P&F AGM & Meeting
Monday, 7 June
Monday, 19 July
Monday, 9 August
Monday, 6 September
Monday, 11 October
Monday, 8 November
Saturday, 27 February - Trivia Night
Friday, 7 May - Mother's Day
Friday, 14 May - Primary Disco